Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Let it snow






So I don't really intend on this blog being entirely about my kids... but stuck at my moms for 8 more days, trapped by upwards of 3 inches of snow.. what else do I write about but my kids.

It was a chilly night at my moms home, when after days of M begging we decided to pull out the old christmas tree and decorate. Halfway through my mother gave me an angry glare and said "why aren't you photographing this?!".
Here is my little secret, photographing my own kids is totally the worst, AND 2800 degree lighting is gross.

But to appease her I busted it out. I know I will appreciate this one day.

It's funny how even in a few photos you can see their personalities so clearly.
M is still suffering from PCS, and D is the goofiest ham.



^^^^ remind me to do a blog post about the signs we made!!


Then the snow started.
Please note in exhibit A no shoes, no coat.. we decided to recreate that shot in a less neglectful way.
This is about the time she realized we were targets.





As previously stated, M doesn't love getting her picture taken anymore.
I remember when she used to be fierce.

This is how this conversation went
me: "M go outside I want to take your picture"
M: "NO!"
Me: "You are totally grounded unless you let me take ONE picture"
M: ...
Me:  "SMILE!"
M: ...
Me: "you look constipated smile!"
M:...
Me: "okay now you look like a crazy person"
M: "can i at least get a jacket on, PLEASE mommy"

Apparently this one likes to be warm. 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing :) So nice to be able to see from afar :) Peace & Love, Holly M. <><

    ReplyDelete